Tuesday 29 April 2014

Clarity Challenge.. Monochrome

Ooops I nearly missed the closing date so this is a quick blog before I link up to the Clarity Challenge site. A week ago I saw Barbara's tutorial using the gelli plate to make what looked like a torn piece, I was inspired to have a go and this was one of three cards I made that afternoon , which is quite productive for me.





I used Barbara's three layer technique... the hardest part was waiting in between layers for it to dry .. I am such an impatient crafter.. I had used the seaweed frame so when I saw the result I remembered I had a similar Clarity stamp so I stamped it over the gelli pint using Cobalt blue Archival , I also stamped through the tear I had made. Then I made my two seahorses with fantasy film & fibres ... they are my new favourite stamps. I also love the new Word chain stamps for this card I chose the word magical because seahorses are the most magical and mysterious of animals.

Well that's it for today xxx Annie

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning card from you Annie, and I am so glad that you find Barbara's work inspirational. She really is such a great and innovative teacher. The finishing touches with the sea horses is just perfect. Thanks for your continued support with our Clarity Challenge. Good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, we would have missed you, lovely creation. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful work! Beautiful work Annie, I love your addition of the seahorses, they are perfect! Thank you for entering the Claritystamp Challenge, and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete