Thursday 18 April 2013

Pearl Anniversary Card

This post is of a Pearl Wedding card for a friend's husband, my instructions were, no pearls and not sloppy!! It was a hard card to make because I 'm not very good at making cards for men, as I like playing with flowers and lacey girly bits. This is what I have come up with, I used Centura Pearl card and spellbinders:



 
I love the effect of the 4 corners making up the square for the background, I used a very pale duck egg blue card behind it together with a silver mat, then stacked up 3 mats using labels dies to take the peeloff sentiment. I also added a tag and some diecut champagne flutes ... inside i just wrote the words 'Happy Pearl wedding anniversary' and 'Thirty Years together'
 
Just a short post today but I'll be back tomorrow with a Fussy & Fancy post for a new blog challenge, hope you'll like it. Right off to do some more crafting with some goodies that the Postie brought this morning....Bye Annie xxx
 
PS Phew!! Lady has now seen the card and was very pleased with it....a little of bit extra cash for a local charity very close to my heart it is  'Gwynedd Hospice at Home' which helps terminally ill patients to stay in their own homes.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Annie, and such a clever idea with the corners...take care. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete