Monday 25 February 2013

Gift Bags

It's been a busy weekend, but I still found time to fit some crafting in,
 
 
 
 
Kate, my youngest grandaughter loves buying gifs for her friends' birthdays, she is very imaginative when it comes to buying gifts. Anyway she was staying with us over the weekend  so when  it came to discussing how she was going to pack them, I suddenly remembered the prototypes I had made for the Fussy & Fancy Challenge. These were two of the better ones, several others went into the bin. Main thing is Kate was pleased with them x
 
Hoping to get some crafting in this afternoon  I have a stamp that I really want to have a play with... it's not even a new one just one that was on my wish list for ages ...so that could be tomorrow's post.
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment